The Foundations of Value Pricing: How to get better prices Training On-Demand
July 20, 2021
The Foundations of Value Pricing: How to get better prices
Webinar recording from 04/01/2021. Presented by Mark Wickersham.
This is a recorded training- you will NOT receive CPE credit for this training.
Cloud accounting and technological advances are changing everything…. Your relationship with your client and the way you price. The emergence of cloud technology is the single biggest change the accounting profession has seen in the last 20 years. It changes everything. It changes the way you interact with clients. It changes the services you deliver to clients. And your pricing models must adapt to those changes. Putting it bluntly, those accounting firms that don’t adapt and change will die. How can you continue to price on the hour, when technology reduces the time it takes to do compliance work?
CPE Learning Objectives – After completing this webinar, participants will be able to:
- Identify the real meaning of value pricing
- List steps to get started with value pricing
- Identify the 3 critical stages of the value conversation
- List the 4 most important elements of the value equation
- Effectively communicate the value of what you do
- Describe why you must offer choices, and how to offer them
- Identify ways of re-pricing your existing clients without fear of client loss
- List ways of getting paid faster
- Describe ways to price one-off projects
- Effectively quote a fixed price with confidence
- Identify how to avoid scope creep (unexpected things that crop up)
Mark Wickersham FCA – Chartered Accountant, public speaker, and author – is known as the most sought-after profit improvement expert in the accounting community. Mark is also a widely published author on practice issues. In May of 2011, his first book, “Effective Pricing for Accountants”, was a number 1 Amazon bestseller. His other books include, “A Practical Approach to Value Pricing” and “How to Build a Successful Bookkeeping Business”, both of which have been widely acclaimed. In 2015 Mark was shortlisted in the AccountingWeb “Outstanding Contribution to Accounting” award.
To view this post, please purchase.